Who needs cocaine these days? Here are ten trips guaranteed to make you Serotonin-happy.
1. Stay in a standalone Robinson Crusoe overwater villa in Gili Lankanfushi, Maldives accessible only by your private motorboat
2. Watch the Wildebeest migration and crocodiles preying on baby zebras in the Masai Mara, Kenya.
3. Take a boat from Ibiza to Formentera and watch the sunset listening to Café del Mar.
4. Eat the best ceviche in the world at the Hotel Monasterio before climbing up to Macchu Piccu, Peru.
5. Swim with whalesharks and dive with black tip reef sharks and Manta rays in the Seychelles.
6. Take the bullet train from Tokyo to Kyoto, stay in a traditional ryokan, eat a typical kaseki dinner, dress up as a geisha and role play Memoirs of a Geisha.
7. Watch the Southern whales from your bed in Birkenhead House, Hermanus, South Africa and dare to dive with the great whites.
8. Ski down the Vallee Blanche from the top, l’Aiguille du midi, 3,824m above Chamonix, all the way down to the bottom.
9. Channel your inner exhibitionist in an empire corner suite at the Standard Highline Hotel, New York and in the bathrooms of the ‘Top of the Standard’.
10. Go to Bangkok to visit a Wat and listen to the monks’ prayers, before going night shopping in the red light district, Patpong. Have a drink at the Vertigo Bar, the world’s highest open air restaurant and bar, and just think about what you’ve just seen.